aditiva do brzdové kapaliny
BG Brake Fluid Conditioner slows corrosion in the brake system by maximizing brake fluid performance until your next BG Brake Service.
Brake fluid has been known to deteriorate before manufacturer-recommended brake service intervals (which are sometimes nonexistent). When that happens, brake system components are more vulnerable to rust. Then your vehicle's stopping ability is determined by the effectiveness of rusted brake parts.
The BG Brake Service with BG Brake Fluid Conditioner is the ideal solution. Recommended every 30,000 miles (50,000 km), the BG Brake Service completely removes all the old brake fluid and replaces it with fresh fluid, supplemented with a conditioner that will maximize brake fluid performance.
The BG Brake Fluid Conditioner:
• Restores brake fluid to DOT Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 116 corrosion standards
• Effectively slows down corrosion
• Maximizes brake fluid performance
• Easy to use
• Recommended with DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 4 LV, Super/Ultra DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluid
• Not for use in DOT 5 brake fluid
Brake fluid should be checked at every oil service. When brake fluid shows copper corrosion between 10 ppm and 150 ppm and it's before the BG Brake Service interval (30,000 miles/50,000 km), BG Brake Fluid Conditioner is will boost anti-corrosion properties and maximize brake fluid performance.